I just finished reading a book called I'll Mature When I'm Dead by Dave Barry. I laughed and laughed and even though Anjali asked why, I couldn't possibly explain. Here's an example from a chapter on kids, sports, and parents.
"But we did learn some important life lessons from sports. I learned, for example, that even though I was not as big, or fast, or strong, or coordinated as the other kids, if I worked really hard- if I gave 100 percent and never quit- I would still be smaller, slower, weaker, and less coordinated that the other kids. In other words, I learned that even though I enjoyed playing sports, I sucked at them. And understanding that you suck at some things is useful information in life. The world would be a better place if people were full cognizant of their areas of suckage."
nothing similar
13 years ago
Honesty can be really funny, huh?!
ReplyDeleteThis guy had a real knack for honest and funny.
ReplyDelete