Less than 36 hours without antibiotics and the infection is back. I'm on penicillin again with instructions to go tomorrow to see the oral surgeon, intending to have surgery on Tuesday or Friday.
I'm actually quite pleased that it's coming to an end with almost no pain and just this foul, foul tasting drainage. After all these years I'm not the least bit surprised that I need help and I'm ready to ask for it.
I hope to be back to normal by the end of this week and with luck my blog will be back to some variety rather than tooth trauma all the time.
Thanks to all of you for your good wishes and offers of help. I'll keep you posted.
nothing similar
13 years ago
Oh, I wish you the best, Amy. I pray it goes well for you and you heal up in no time.
ReplyDelete