Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My health care favorites

I've spoken with several of you about my favorite health care people and wanted to get you contact info. I have checked out a lot of people over a lot of years and these are the best of the best. I could go on and on about each of them, but I'll refrain. If you have any questions about who might be the best fit, ask and I'll help you.

Ginger Dunivan, Acorn Chiropractic, 651-260-1763
Ginger works out of her basement in St Paul off Snelling and Grand. She's the best all-around health person I've ever seen. She's got toys so kids play on the floor and she follows them around. She charges about $65 for an hour visit (half that for kids) while most of her peers charge $65 for 15 minutes. Can't remember her new patient fee. She's kind, patient, funny, and extremely skilled.

Joe Forman, Forman Acupuncture
Joe also works out of his home off 46th and Bloomington in Mpls. He charges $75 for a 75 minute visit. He is one of the funniest and wisest people I know. He also does hands-on body work and often integrates music.

Tara, Studio T
Tara works in the Healing Garage on 29th and Harriet in Mpls. She charges $80 for an 80 minute visit. She does shiatsu massage and chi nei tsang which is this emotional release body work from China. She is also my yoga teacher. She is very grounded, insightful, steady, and intuitive.

The three above all swap services with each other and refer people to each other.


Shannon Staiger, counselor, (651) 642-5073 (voice mail)
Shannon works as a counselor out of her home in St Paul off Snelling and Goodrich Avenue. She has several certifications and has a sliding fee scale based on income and ability to pay. She is a fantastic listener, deep, caring, spiritual, and wise from a long life well-lived. Can't recommend her strongly enough.

These are people who have seen me through many a year. I hope you find who you're looking for.
And may God bless these good people who have dedicated their lives to healing and justice and laughter so that I could heal.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment