It's 2:44 a.m. and I'm awake. I've been awake since Mark tried to climb into my bed an hour and a half ago. I laid in bed for an hour and then decided to get up since I wasn't sleepy.
My sleep has been often interrupted this last decade and I have had years where I've usually been awake for hours in the night. Lately I've been sleeping all in one chunk.
I rarely talk about it or even really think about it during the day except to discuss it with my bodywork people.
Sometimes I find these nocturnal reflections helpful and other times I find them frustrating. At least I'm not waking up terrified these days. That was the worst.
I'm starting to feel sleepier.
Think I'll watch a video.
nothing similar
14 years ago
So glad that rest (physical & emotional) is coming your way at long last!!!
ReplyDelete