Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family Fun- Funny Photos





I was looking at photos of our outings this weekend to Minnehaha Falls and Taylors Falls and was struck by the number of crazy poses we struck. This is a gift Mark and Anjali inherited from Tim.




Nice butt!




Do you know how hard it is to get a good shot with 3 hams on the loose? Here are a couple of the best.


3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I especially love the last one of you & Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...lots of but shots. Not sure what's going on there. I like the one of all of you in the cart best. And the one of Anjali looking so serene sitting on the rock. And the one where it looks like Tim's holding up the rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah- what is that with all the butt shots anyway?

    ReplyDelete